Ad Campaign Development
Tired of waisting money on that Yellow Book ad you’re not sure is working and – looking for a way to generate new leads but want to make sure you have an effective ROI (return on investment)?
Direct response marketing is the way to go. That means when you put an ad out there you’re looking to get that prospect to take a specific action. Maybe it’s calling a certain number or going to a specific landing page and inputing there name and email. It needs to be more than “visit my website to learn more” “call us if you have any questions”. In todays competitive atmosphere that doesn’t work anymore.
We create stunning copywriting that makes users want to take action. The offers we’ll produce will be compelling and have the highest probability of turning prospects into paying customers.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AD CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT AND OPTIMIZATION?
* Start advertising that tells you how much it costs to acquire a customer!
* Generate quality leads who are actually your ideal prospect.
* Understand what your prospects are looking for and how to get them to pay attention to your business
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF OF AD CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT AND OPTIMIZATION?
* Develop a consistent flow of leads that can be turned on and off whenever needed.
* Develop the campaign strategy and focus. What action are we wanting to take? Who is the ideal prospect we’re targeting?
* Creation both of text and visuals for ads (typically starting with 4-6 variations)
* Write the copy, design the pages and develop the landing pages traffic will be driven to.
* We typically use some type of CPC ad such as Facebook, Google Adwords, Linkedin or other relevant industry sites
* Continue to optimize ads. To generate better click through rates and bring the CPC (cost per click) down.
* Continue to optimize landing page. If there is a low conversion rate on the landing page we’ll A/B test headlines and call to actions to find what works best
Additional feature is to create a 5-10 email auto responder sequence if email sign up is part of the landing page. Having a systematic follow up sequence has dramatic effect on conversions. I personally wouldn’t do any advertising without it.